FG is one of many Smeal faculty members who offer his research, expertise, and experience to business managers through Penn State Executive Education Programs. Smeal offers an intense, sustained approach to working with managers — enabling managers to make more effective and strategic contributions in their business environments.
Penn State Executive Programs
has been partnering with organizations from public and private sectors in custom development solutions more than 15 years. We have been recognized by such influential publications as Business Week as standing among the top ten providers of customized programs worldwide. Our expert reputation in this area is a direct result of what we consistently provide our clients in experience, value, and impact:
- Research processes to truly understand an organization’s strategic direction and development needs
- Unique solutions through the design of competencies matrices and road maps that define desired outcomes
- Sound expertise in orchestrating educational processes that combine classroom sessions, personal feedback, experiential exercises, simulation, and action learning
- Reliable relationship management and ongoing faculty involvement
The Pennsylvania State University Executive Education Programs has worked with the majority of the Fortune 100 companies, including many major chemical companies.
Past Clients Include:
- Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business
- Carnegie-Mellon's Tepper School of Business
- Duke University
- Harvard Business School
- George Washington University
- University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- EXec EXcel Group LLC